- Always keep them away from water.
- Avoid washing directly under water, though wiping with a moist paper towel and air drying before storing is recommended.
- While wearing the jewelry, hold the jewelry and pull in or pull out. Don’t put pressure on the stones. It may fall down.
- Don’t drop jewelry on the floor, stones or patch work may come off.
- Don’t spray perfume directly on product. Keep away from cosmetics and perfume/deo.
- Store it in a jewelry box to minimize exposure to air.
- Keep separate boxes for plain jewelry and stone jewelry.
- Always check for any reactions upon wearing jewelry directly on an exposed area.
This will ensure that your product lasts for several years